Sony’s latest flash sale has begun on the PlayStation Store, bringing deals for all platforms.
On PS4, the acclaimed Doom can be had for just $20, while XCOM 2 and No Man’s Sky are $24 each. Mirror’s Edge Catalyst and Axiom Verge (with support for Vita cross-buy) drop to $10 each, while Assault Android Cactus is $4.49 and Risk of Rain (Vita cross-buy) is only $3.49.
A number of former PlayStation Plus freebies are also discounted, in case you’ve missed any of those and want to now pick them up, including Titan Attacks ($2), The Swapper ($3.74), Tower of Guns ($3.74), Galak-Z ($8), and Nova-111 ($2).
Among the best PS3 deals are:
- Mass Effect Trilogy — $15
- Red Faction: Guerrilla — $4
- XCOM: Enemy Within — $6
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified — $2
- Soldner-X 2: Final Prototype Complete Bundle (Vita cross-buy) — $2.59
You’ll also find some Vita deals:
- Axiom Verge (PS4 cross-buy) — $10
- Slain: Back From Hell (PS4 cross-buy) — $5
- Big Sky Infinity (PS3 cross-buy) — $2.49
- Alone With You (PS4 cross-buy) — $4
This flash sale runs from now until Monday, May 15. You can check out the full list here, and check out the usual slate of weekly PSN deals here.